Our one purpose is to participate in a forum on the complexity of urban density and examine its makers worldwide. In the research for Density, we are reading hundreds of websites, books, and articles. Most are online. We are not stepping completely away from the dead tree press, but new opportunities are exposed with more than one thing in hand at a time. This is wide open network team. Privacy remaing permanent. Expectations are listed below.RLC
- The objectives implied by this purpose will require the expertise of many contributors with various skills and thousands of locations. For example, the development and use of KML code will add an important online function.
- Our team envisions regionally and city-based writers willing to establish a long-term research effort on opportunities created by urban density, The product will describe the problems density helps to solveby analyzing issues, various approaches, and action ideas.
- The partnership aims to produce a continuous, worldwide exploration of dense urban environments’ successes (or failures).
- Additional excerpts from a working draft of Density includes an offer to join in developing this “partnership project.”
- Begin by sending an inquiry below or for a different approach on the policies and politics of Density see Writers Wanted.