I am interested in working for elected leaders by organizing election districts closest to polling places. I’ve moved the d-base driven map to a “view only” link. If you are interested in becoming a strategic partner, using a digital toy (graphic below) let me know. If any of you have political skills let me know and read about the idea below.
Doing more in connection to the political people that have power over billions of dollars for NYC and NYS means getting more people to pick their number ED polling place. If you would like full access to this data, get back to me. (Contact)
All you have to do is request a link to enlarge this map, locate where you live, identify the name and location of the polling sites near your home. Vote and get out the vote, because at this point we need real change.
Again: locate where you live, identify the name and location of all the polling sites near your home just in case you feel like organizing more people especially if you are interested in a little canvassing party near where you live or work.
Use this Poll Site finder for a quick look at where you would vote based on your address and if there is an early voting location in the future. Ranked Choice is also in our future.
Brooklyn voters are electing new representatives to the United States Congress – they will be fighters, free of corporate domination and responsive to our needs in housing, health, and community economic development. Vote in the 2020 primary, and we will have a chance and all of our networks will fold into the other. There will be strength and resilience.
Recommend a candidate for any office. (State Board of Elections Deadlines)
Comment below and I’ll ask you to help by sharing your thoughts, stake out some election districts and put a person in The United States Congress that can do more than ride high percentages of incumbency into office based on our complacency.
Volunteer Here for the Ninth Congressional District
- Find Election Districts you can work and get your data.
- Go to the City Data Map HERE if the one above is difficult to use.
- Share that information using the form below and work the district for voters.
- Build a canvassing plan with us. Your polling place, and key nearby locations
- Find and motivate more people. The average in EDs is around 800 Dems.
- Get voters out on Primary Day. That is the election.
- Get voters to vote Tuesday, November 3, 2020 for the win back the Presidency!
- Develop a schedule to convince voters to vote —
- You can examine data from your census tract(s) (HERE)
Please drop us a line. Thanks to all who have already. I plan on working the Election Districts around the Erasmus H.S. and the transit stations (B & Q) from Church Avenue south through to the Cortelyou Station. Just waiting for someone to lead.
Error: Contact form not found.
If you would like to see some AOC type energy for our part of New York – volunteer!!