There is no such thing as a bad idea or a poor question.
This page is dedicated to this idea and will list thoughts from subscriber comments, emails, conversations, and meetings for use in creating a simple organizational structure. Thomas Edison put it something like this: an idea without execution is a hallucination.
But first, you need ideas. So far we have:
- Sections for items such as:
- therapists, books, and videos/podcasts
- recommendations and comments on the usefulness
- Organize an online review group on ASD resources and issues
- A calendar (Google)
- Set up a Google Drive folder for parents to drop in articles and papers.
- A section on university trips and experiences